Gaon Ki Beti Yojna
- – This scheme is applicable in the entire state of Madhya Pradesh
- – All applicants must be rural based and should have passed their 12th Class from a village school.
- – This scheme is to be implemented by all government educational institutions, grant-in-aid and private educational institutions and universities whose fees are in accordance with government colleges.
- – In case there is no government college within a radius of 5 kms of the village of the meritorious rural girl applicant, she will be considered as eligible to receive the full benefits of the scheme in a private recognized college.
- – On fulfilling all requirements, girl students who have passed their 12th from Navodaya Schools will also be eligible for this scheme.
- – Girl students who are residents of towns and cities, and have passed their 12th from these areas are not eligible for this scheme.
- – From each village, every year girl students who have obtained first division marks in their 12th class examination and wish to pursue further studies in courses run by higher education, school education, technical education or medical education departments will be eligible to benefit from this scheme.
- – Applicants are eligible for this scheme regardless of caste and income.
- – Applicants for this scheme should have passed their 12th class in the same year in which they apply for higher education.
- – Those applicants who get supplementary in their 12th class but are able to pass their supplementary exam with first division are also considered eligible for the scheme.
- – At the undergraduate level, applicants must register as regular candidates.
Pratibha Kiran Yojna
As per rules and directions of the Higher Education Department of Madhya Pradesh students below poverty line are entitled to receive scholarship
This scheme is applicable in the entire state of Madhya Pradesh.
Students of S.C./S.T./O.B.C./U.R. category who are residents of town and cities and have passed class 12th with minimum 60% marks are eligible for the scholarship.